SPLASH INFO SHORT & SWEET:
- San Antonio Splash is based out of TMI Epsicopal in NW San Antonio. Team membership is open to any and all children in the SA area
- Registration Fee is $235, decreases per child, 4th child and beyond is only $40!
- Fee covers all registration fees.
- Only extra cost is team suit unless you want a personalized team cap.
- We welcome all swimmers ages 4-18.
- For newer and younger swimmers....being able to swim the length of the pool IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. But, competent swimming ability, the courage to try and a coachable attitude is required. Please note that the San Antonio Splash is a NO CRY ZONE! Our coaches have giant, loving hearts but they are also responsible for maintaining the morale of all the swimmers who are bravely challenging themselves to do things they may have never done before. As you know, fear and crying are contagious. Parents, please help us out on this and have your child, who may be prone to fearfulness or crying, come to us privately so that our big-hearted staff can assure your child in a private setting in order to not affect to overall morale of the child's teammates who may be also facing fears or special challenges in the pool. This will help us make sure the year goes by smoothly and is enjoyable by all.
- A swimmer’s age for the entire Season is determined by her / his age as of June First of the current Season (2018). You must be 18 years or younger on June 1.
- Season runs from May 13-July 6.
- You do not need to make all practice or all meets.
- Hour long PM practices run from 4-8pm; AM practices from 8-12pm. Click on SCHEDULE/MEET INFO TAB for more information
- All 4 dual meets run on Mondays in June. See below for exact dates. Location of each meet will be determined at a later date & posted on the website as soon as possible.
- Swimmers who have achieved a 2018-2019 TAGS time (for the age group in which they will compete in summer league), short or long course, will swim exhibition INDIVIDUALLY in dual meets, but MAY score in all relays. They are, however, ineligible and MAY NOT participate in ANY North East AASSL individual or relay event in the North East Conference CHAMPIONSHIP MEET IN JULY.
- If such TAGS time is achieved after the summer season has begun the swimmer MAY PARTICIPATE IN ALL DUAL MEETS AND THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!.
- Swimmers who may have ever achieved a USA Swimming Sectional time, short or long course, in any event or who may do so during any AASSL Season may not participate in ANY NE AASSL competition at any time or under any circumstances.
- All swimmers may swim in the dual meets, but must qualify for Championships. Although some of the standards are challenging, having the time standards for championships makes each and every meet exciting and motivating and creates a great sense of accomplishment for those who do achieve the championship standards!
- Please email us with any questions: email@example.com
First Evening Practice: May 13
First Morning Practice: June 7
Swim Meets: Each Monday (4 weeks)
June 1(Sat), June 10, June 17 & June 24
Junior Championships: Saturday, June 29
Championships: Both 10&U and 11&Over groups Saturday, July 6. The meet will be held at the indoor Josh Davis Aquatic Center.